HospiCidWipes is a moistened wipes saturated with HospiCidSpray liquid for instant cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and objects in the hospitals and various medical units such as Cardiology, Neurology, Otolaryngology, Opthalmology, Gastroentorology, etc. Its broad-spectrum anti-microbial action is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses including HBV and HIV virus within 30 sec. to 2 minutes. Also effective against tuberculosis bacilli and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- Free of aldehydes
- Free of phenols
- Pleasant fresh smell
- Biodegradable according to classification by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
To feed wipes in the container:
Tear bag along perforated lines. Take first wipe from the middle of the roll and pass through the opening in the cover. Replace cover. The wipes is now ready to feed automatically.
Wipe surface for disinfection and let stand for 30 sec. to 1 minute. Repeat as required. Use only in alcohol compatible surfaces
100 g solution (HospiCidSpray Liquid) contain:
- 70% v/v (Ethanol and Isopropanol)
- 0.10 g Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- 0.08 g Trialkylethoxyammoniumpropionate
- 0.05 g Alkylamine Derivatives
SCIENTIFIC AND MICROBIAL TESTS CONDUCTED BY:
- Dr. J. Steinmann, Mikrolab Bremen, Test Against Surrogate Virus BVDV, Nov. 2003.
- Prof. Ddr. E. Marth, Graz University, DGHM method, July 2002/Nov. 1998
- Prof. Dr. P. Heeg, Tubingen University, DGHM Method, March 1999
- Prof. Dr. G. Frosner, Munich University, HBsAg Method, Dec. 1998
- Prof. Dr. R. Schubert, Frankfurt University/Main, Germany, DGHM Method, Oct. 1998
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water. If necessary, consult a doctor.
- Inflammable: Flash Point – 23Â°C
Arabian Products Factory for Medical Disinfectants
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Nos: (+966-1) 460-1552/265-0286
Fax No.: (+966-1) 460-1540
Toll Free Nos.: 920002912/920002919