HospiCidSpray is a ready to use liquid spray for instant disinfection of surfaces and medical equipment in hospitals. The product is formulated specially for different critical areas in hospitals such as operation theaters, delivery rooms, kidney dialysis rooms, intensive care units, recovery rooms, physical therapy rooms, emergency rooms, patients ward and other treatment rooms. The product can also be used on the interior surfaces of ambulance, laboratory room, blood bank and blood extracting room and other areas susceptible to contamination. And also, for the quick disinfection of medical equipment such as ECG machine, anesthesia equipment, ENT equipment, etc. Microbiologically proven to be effective against bacteria (including TB), fungi and viruses ( including HBV and HIV) in just 30 sec. to 1 min. only.
- Free of aldehydes
- Free of phenols
- Pleasant fresh smell
- Biodegradable according to classification by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Spray surfaces and objects for disinfection from a distance of about 30 cm. Wait for 30 sec. to 1 minute then wipe objects with cleaning wipes (HospiCidWipes is recommended). Use on alcohol compatible materials only.
100 g solution contain:
- 70% v/v (Ethanol and Isopropanol)
- 0.10 g Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- 0.08 g Trialkylethoxyammoniumpropionate
- 0.05 g Alkylamine Derivatives
SCIENTIFIC AND MICROBIAL TESTS CONDUCTED BY:
- Dr. J. Steinmann, Mikrolab Bremen, Test Against Surrogate Virus BVDV, Nov. 2003.
- Prof. Ddr. E. Marth, Graz University, DGHM method, July 2002/Nov. 1998
- Prof. Dr. P. Heeg, Tubingen University, DGHM Method, March 1999
- Prof. Dr. G. Frosner, Munich University, HBsAg Method, Dec. 1998
- Prof. Dr. R. Schubert, Frankfurt University/Main, Germany, DGHM Method, Oct. 1998
- Do not mix with other cleaners or disinfectants or fill into other spray bottles.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Inflammable: Flash Point – 23Â°C
- The use of protective gloves is recommended
Art. No. 8055 – 500 mL. Spray Bottle
Art. No. 8056 – 5 Liter can
Arabian Products Factory for Medical Disinfectants
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Nos: (+966-1) 460-1552/265-0286
Fax No.: (+966-1) 460-1540
Toll Free Nos.: 920002912/920002919