GelSept antiseptic hand gel is a fast, convenient and economic way to disinfect hands when soap and water is not readily available. The product helps prevent bacterial cross-contamination among medical and dental staffs and their patients. GelSept is fast-acting and leaves no sticky or tacky residue on the skin. Its special formulation contains natural moisturizers to protect the hands and skin from drying out even after repeated use.
* Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds
* Ideal for use everywhere without water
* Contains natural moisturizers
* Leaves hands feeling refreshed
* Quickly dries after application
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Dispense small amount onto palm of hands and massage gently. Allow to dry without wiping or rinsing.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
Also contains: Deionized water, Moisturizers, Carbomer, Fragrance.
*Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
* For External use only.
*Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water and seek medical help.
* Avoid contact with broken skin.
* Art. No. 8031 – 500 mL. Bottle with Dispenser
* Art. No. 8032 – 1 Liter Bottle with Dispenser
Arabian Products Factory for Medical Disinfectants
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Nos: (+966-1) 460-1552/265-0286
Fax No.: (+966-1) 460-1540
Toll Free Nos.: 920002912/920002919