DesNet is a highly economical liquid concentrate for thorough cleaning and disinfection of all washable surfaces, floors and equipment in the surgical, dental and medical practices. At 2% concentration, it is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses including HBV and HIV virus in about 30-60 minutes. The product contains surface active agents that effectively removes dirt and stains from walls, floors and other washable surfaces.
- Free of aldehydes
- Free of phenols
- Free of phosphates
- Free of chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Biodegradable according to classification by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Remove cap of dosing section. Fill it with 20 mL of DesNet by pressing the bottle slightly. Dilute this amount with 980 mL. water to make 1 Liter 2% solution. Use sprayer or cloth soaked with 2% solution to clean and disinfect washable surfaces. Let stand for 30-60 minutes. Wipe dry. Diluted solution is good for one (1) week use only.
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Alkaline cleaning agents
SCIENTIFIC AND MICROBIAL TESTS CONDUCTED BY:
- Prof. Dr. Frosner, Max-von Pettenkofer Institute, Munich, Germany as per HbsAg
- Prof. Dr. Sandow, Martin-Luther Halle University, Wittenberg, Germany, according to German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology (DGHM) directives.
- Do not mix with other cleaners or disinfectants
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- The use of protective gloves is recommended
Art. No. 8035 – 1 Liter Dosage Bottle
Art. No. 8036 – 5 Liter can
Arabian Products Factory for Medical Disinfectants
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Nos: (+966-1) 460-1552/265-0286
Fax No.: (+966-1) 460-1540
Toll Free Nos.: 920002912/920002919