BIB forte is a highly effective concentrated liquid for cleaning and disinfection of dental rotary precision instruments like diamond drills, tooth crown cutters, root canal instruments, etc. and medical instruments used in the diagnosis and surgical procedures like extraction forceps, root pull-out pins, mouth mirrors, etc. Only 5% solution of BIB forte is sufficient to kill bacteria, fungi and viruses including HBV and HIV in just 5-60 minutes. It contains a special blend of active substances and surfactants that is non-reactive to all materials for disinfection.
- Free of aldehydes
- Free of phenols
- Pleasant, fresh smell; not corrosive
- Biodegradable according to classification by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).
Remove cap of dosing section. Fill it with 50 mL. of BIB forte by pressing bottle slightly. Dilute this volume with 950 mL. of water to make to1 Liter 5% ready to use solution. Freshly prepared diluted solution must be used for every disinfection process. Immerse instruments in the solution for the time shown in the table:
Activity spectrum ConcentrationTime of immersion
Viruses (HBV/HIV) 5% 5 minutes
Bacteria & Fungi 5% 60 minutes
Tuberculosis Bacillus 5%60 minutes
Using Ultrasonic device 10% 5 minutes
For dental rotary precision instruments like steel drills and diamond drills, immerse the instruments in the BIB forte solution for 5-60 minutes and place them on cellulose paper for drying.
For general dental instruments, after immersion remove instruments and rinse under running water. In case of heavy soilings, use brush to remove solid particles and repeat the disinfection process.
100 g BIB Forte contains:
- 2.2 g Alkylamine
- 1.7 g Trialkyl(polyoxethyl)ammoniumpropionate
- Emulsifying agents, surfactants, auxiliary agents, deionized water
SCIENTIFIC AND MICROBIAL TESTS CONDUCTED BY:
- Prof. Dr. H.P. Werner, HygCen Schwerin, DGHM Method. Dec. 1998/Feb. 1999
- Prof. Dr. R. Schubert, Frankfurt University, DGHM Method, Dec. 1998
- Prof. Dr. Frosner, University of Munich, HBsAg Method, Nov. 1998
- Dr. J. Steinmann, Mikrolab Bremen, Test Against Surrogate Virus BVDV, Nov. 2003.
- Irritating to the eyes and skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immdediately with plenty of water; with skin, wash with soap and water.
- The use of protective gloves and eye/face protection is recommended
Art. No. 8040 – 1 Liter Dosage Bottle
Art. No. 8041 – 5 Liter Can
Arabian Products Factory for Medical Disinfectants
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Nos: (+966-1) 460-1552/265-0286
Fax No.: (+966-1) 460-1540
Toll Free Nos.: 920002912/920002919