AlproSept is a potent alcoholic solution for hygienic hand disinfection. And also for skin disinfection before carrying out injections, vaccinations and blood sample collections. The product has good skin tolerance because it is pH-balanced.
- Free of aldehydes
- Free of phenols
- Gentle with long lasting effect on the skin.
- Microbiological effectiveness proven according to BGA (in-vitro tests).
For external use only.
For hand disinfection:
Rub on hands 3 mL. of AlproSept for 30 seconds. As protection against TB, apply two (2) times. Use sterile brush for the nails.
For skin disinfection:
Rub Alprosept directly on skin for disinfection.
100 mL. contains:
- 74% v/v (Isopropyl and Ethyl Alcohol)
- Didecylethyl polyoxyethyl ammoniumpropionate, Glycero, Tetradecanol, Fragrance
- Not suitable for the disinfection of the mucous membrane
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
- Inflammable: Flash Point 23Â°C
- Do not use near sources of fire or open flames.
- Keep out of reach of children
Art. No. 8020 – 500 mL. Bottle with Dispenser
Art. No. 8021 – 5 Liter Can
Arabian Products Factory for Medical Disinfectants
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Nos: (+966-1) 460-1552/265-0286
Fax No.: (+966-1) 460-1540
Toll Free Nos.: 920002912/920002919